✪ One Click ✪

★One Click★
home blog owner my blog

I Love to be Here

Views
Hye guys! How are ya? Well, I'm pretty fine here. I've started my kitchen class and pastry class already and it was superb fun! Basic Western Cookery teach by Miss Audrey and Mdm. Judy teach Pastry & Bakery. Both of them not bad. But I prefer Mdm Judy. She never get mad at us even we sometimes did it before she asked us to do. Too excited. I told ya before I deeply in love with pastry and bakery thingy. Okay, let me show to ya all.




Choux Paste, American Pancake, Waffles & Banana Muffins




Me & Mohd. Aqbarzikri




The DICA60 Ladies




Sugar Paste with apple pie filling, cream lemon filling and egg tart. Short Crust with sardine filling and Conish pastry filling.






posted from Bloggeroid


★ Thanks For Dropped By.Peace And Love ★